Wednesday, April 15

Definiteness of Purpose

In other words...

Define what you want, how to get it and then take action immediately. Define purpose and destiny/destination. I take action based on my own initiative and precise destination.

My purpose is to express, unflinching courage, delightful exuberance, elegant grace, physical beautiy and cut to the chase problem solving skills, by working with what I have to get what I want, by taking immediate action to do whatever it takes to meet and conquer challenge, by giving each moment my full attention and love, by keeping my body, surroundings and manner impeccably clean organized, and flowing, and by eagerly doing whatever it takes to get goals realized in an efficient/effective and timely manner.
  • My USA mail is taken care of
  • I touch palms to floor with ease
  • I have the equipment that I need to generate an income of $2,000 to $10,000/month online
  • I have 10 contacts in 10 countries.
  • I live with plants, flowers and their fruits.
  • I am debt free
  • My income is 100x my expenses
  • My uterus is normal
  • I own 2500 ounces of silver
I am committed to behavior that is congruent with my superior health, amazing wealth, brilliant mind and radiant spirit. I am part of a system that gives me the results that I want and need to survive and to flourish. I am specific and passionate about my direction, my activities, and my outcomes.

I eat, drink, move and sleep very well. I am committed to behavior that supports my optimal health. I am gracious, graceful and giving. I have a polished and charismatic presentation. My eyes are beautiful. I am physically strong, supple, enduring and lithe.

I move in the direction of my dominant thought. My thoughts and actions have a positive impact on my life and the lives of others. I utilize what is and find value in it. I focus my complete attention on the task at hand.

I live in a beautiful Spartan/Japanese village home designed to produce and store food, water, heat, and electricity. I am a gifted communicator.

~ A C T I O N P L A N ~
Every day I spend 4 hours with my "daily dailies" established during the April Challenge then I proceed to the first item, yet to be completed, on the list below. Only when that item has been achieved will I move to the next item on the list.
  1. Make a list of current worthwhile contacts by country (April)DONE.
  2. I request a US address from Jennifer, Kevin, Nushi & Mark . (April)DONE.
  3. I establish a solid 500 and steadily growing online social marketing network (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, "YouTube," NING)(April Challenge)WORKING ON
  4. I earn $2,000 in May by teaching and online work
  5. I acquire a money plant, mother-in-law's tongue, and areca palm and extra pots and soil to propogate.(May)
  6. I earn $2,000 in May by teaching and online work
  7. I acquire a money plant, mother-in-law's tongue, and areca palm and extra pots and soil to propogate.(May)
  8. I pay for San Francisco mail service. (ASAP)
  9. I have a camcorder and peripherals to easily make and upload YouTube videos and slideshows (ASAP)
  10. I re-join MLM Lead System Pro (June)
  11. I re-join Aweber (June)
  12. I order and use whatever products that I may indeed represent as an affiliate and/or MLM distributor. (July)
  13. I establish 10 contacts in 10 countries (3 per month, April through December)
  14. I earn $3,000 in June by utilizing affiliate and MLM products
  15. I earn $4,000 in July by utilizing PPC and all of the above
  16. I pay back $1,000 to Helen
  17. I earn $5,000 in August
  18. I pay back $1,000 to Helen
  19. I earn $6,000 in September
  20. I pay back $500 to Helen.
  21. I buy 1,000 ounces of silver.
  22. I buy 1,000 ounces of silver.
  23. I earn $8,000 in November
  24. I buy 500 ounces of silver.
  25. I earn $10.000 in December
  26. My total expenses per month are $1,000. (December)
  27. Pay off existing credit card debt of $6,000

No comments:

Post a Comment